Spark · Forward Deployed Engineer Spark 十八克 · FDE(住进你公司、把 AI 真正装进去的那种工程师)

A company's ability should not live only in people. It has to live in systems too.

一家公司的能力,不要只长在人身上,还要长在系统里。

I move into companies that already exist — a boss, a team, customers — and install the AI where the boss is stuck. Not a workshop. Not a slide deck. Something that keeps running after I leave.

我进的是已经有老板、有员工、有客户的公司,先把老板卡住的那一段打开,把 AI 装进去。不是上课,不是 PPT。是我走了以后还在跑的东西。

My own company has 70 people and nobody writes a daily or weekly report. That is the only case study I will show you — walk in and look.

我自己的公司 70 个人,没有一个人写日报周报。这是我唯一会给你看的案例——欢迎走进来看。

Who this is for
写给谁
You
A Chinese-speaking owner with a company, a team and customers. Malaysia first.
已经有公司、有员工、有客户的华人老板,马来西亚为主。
Stuck on
卡在
You know AI matters, you did the course, and nothing in the company changed.
知道 AI 重要,课也上了,公司里什么都没变。
Not for
不写给
People looking for a certificate, or a tool to learn.
想要一张证书、想学一个工具的人。
The method · same in the book, the group and the build 方法 · 书里、群里、代做都是这一套

Every process in a company is in one of four states. The job is to move each one right.

公司里每个流程只有四种状态。活儿就是把每一行往右挪。

00
In your head
还在你脑子里
Only the boss knows how. It stops when the boss is away.
只有老板会。老板不在就停。
01
Written down
写下来
A new hire can follow it from a page.
新人照着一页纸能做。
02
Someone owns it
有人负责
Ask "who handles this?" and get a name — human or AI.
问「这事谁管」,答得出一个名字,人或 AI。
03
Runs itself
自动跑
Nobody pushes it. Someone is told when it breaks.
不用人推,坏了有人被通知。

Seven areas, roughly thirty processes in any small company. Count how many are still in state 00 — that number is the whole diagnosis.

任何一家小公司,七个区域,三十来个流程。数一数还有几个停在 00,那个数就是全部诊断。

Strategy战略4

Judgment lives here. Mostly stays human, by design.

判断住在这里,大部分留给人,这是刻意的。

Sales销售6

Every conversation that turns into revenue.

每一段变成收入的对话。

Marketing营销5

Everything the outside world sees.

外面世界看到的一切。

Operations运营5

Where promises become projects.

承诺变成项目的地方。

Finance财务4

Money coming in, danger caught early.

钱进来,危险早发现。

Admin行政4

The routines that run without thinking.

不用动脑就该跑的例行。

Knowledge core知识核心4

Prices, voice, client context, SOPs. Every person and every AI reads from here before acting. Empty core, nothing else holds.

价格、说话方式、客户背景、SOP。每个人、每个 AI 动手前都先从这里读。核心是空的,别的都立不住。

Thirty seconds · no email needed 三十秒 · 不用留邮箱

How much of your company still lives in your head?

你的公司,还有多少只在你脑子里?

How big is the team?
团队多大?
If you disappeared for two weeks, how much would keep running?
你消失两周,公司里有多少还照常转?
When something goes wrong, is there a name — or is it always you?
出了事,有一个人的名字,还是永远是你?
Your prices, your way of speaking, your SOPs — written anywhere a new person could find?
你的价格、说话方式、SOP,写在新人找得到的地方了吗?
Do you want to do it yourself, or have it done?
你想自己动手,还是让人替你做?
processes still in your head, out of 32.个流程还只在你脑子里(共 32 个)。

Open the door that fits去合适的那扇门

A starting figure, not a promise. It only turns your three answers into the ladder above.

起点数字,不是承诺。它只是把你三个回答换算到上面的阶梯里。

Three doors · one method 三扇门 · 一套方法

Do it yourself. Do it inside the Lab. Or have it done.

自己动手。在 Lab 里动手。或者,让人替你做完。

Door 01 · Do it yourself
门 01 · 自己动手
Solo · small team · you like doing
solo · 小团队 · 你喜欢自己做

SYS.01 The Founder Agent (FAS) Playbook

SYS.01 The Founder Agent(FAS)Playbook

$19 USD

Seven ten-minute actions that each leave something running in your company, then seven chapters on selling with it. 9 ready Skills, the Blueprint, the check-up. English & 中文.

七个十分钟的动作,每个做完公司里多一样在跑的东西,再七章教你用它卖。9 个现成 Skill、Blueprint、体检器。中英双版。

Read the page →看这本书的页 →
Door 02 · Do it inside the Lab
门 02 · 在 Lab 里做
You'll do it yourself · you want the room
你自己做 · 但要有个房间

BELUSION LAB

BELUSION LAB

$30 USD · book includedUSD · 含书

The book, plus the private Lab on Skool that Belusion runs: the book's actions done together, questions answered where you're stuck, real cases taken apart, and every new Skill and fix lands there first. A lab, not a chat group.

书全包,再加 Belusion 经营的 Skool 私域 Lab:书里的动作一起做,卡住的地方有人接,真实案例拆开看,新的 Skill 和修正先在这里发。是 Lab,不是聊天群。

Get the book + the Lab →全包 + 进 Lab →
Door 03 · Done for you
门 03 · 替你做完
You have a team · no time to do it yourself
有团队 · 没时间自己做

Belusion

Belusion

Proven systems · run & care · build
现成系统 · 维护陪跑 · 代做

The company that carries the delivery: systems that already won once, monthly run-and-care, and done-for-you automation built around the tools you already use. Same method, other hands.

承接交付的公司:已经赢过一次的系统、按月维护运营、围绕你已在用的工具搭自动化。同一套方法,换别人的手。

Go to belusion.com →去 belusion.com →
Why me · said plainly 为什么是我 · 直接说

Ten years selling, insuring, marketing and running events. AI since this year. Zero client logos — on purpose.

十年在卖东西、做保险、做营销、办活动。AI 是今年才转入。零客户 logo,故意的。

Where I come from: ten-plus years in places where one missed follow-up is real money gone. I do not get excited by demos. I get excited when a boring process runs on a Tuesday without the boss touching it.
我从哪来:十几年待在漏一个跟进就真亏钱的地方。demo 不会让我兴奋;一个无聊的流程在周二自己跑完、老板一根手指没碰,这才会。
What you will not get from me: a story about years of AI experience, a made-up case study, or a revenue promise. You get one proof: my own 70-person company, no daily or weekly reports, doors open. Every action in the book broke in my company before it worked in it.
你在我这里拿不到的:「做 AI 很多年」的故事、编出来的客户案例、营收承诺。你拿得到的只有一个证据:我自己 70 个人的公司,没人写日报周报,门开着随时来看。书里每个动作都先在我公司摔过,才在我公司跑起来。